Friday, December 08, 2006

 

Random Thought of the Day

Why did God give us fingerprints? Fingerprints have always been an indentifier of every human being on this planet. During the time that billions of human beings have come and gone on this earth, no set of fingerprints have been duplicated. Maybe you think we have them so God can identify us. Well He made us, so I think He can tell the difference. I don't need to look at my daughter's fingerprints to know that she is mine.

I think that God gave us fingerprints so that we cannot act anonymously, so that we have to take responsibility for our actions.

(Even though I believe we all need to take responsibility for actions, that doesn't mean I am going to use my real name on this blog or the WeAreSC forums that I post on)

Comments:
And man invented gloves so guys like OJ can act like thugs and murderers. Maybe God isn't smart enough.
SCinNYC
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?