Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

I Like My Daughter Better When She's Sick

I have what is commonly referred to as a "High Need Child". She is also described as "Spirited", "Challenging" and good ol'fashioned "Hyperactive".

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), she was ill on Monday, which included having a fever and some vomiting. However, she was the absolute perfect child that day. She was calm and affectionate. She listened to directions. She didn't get into any trouble or break anything. All she wanted to do was be loved and comforted by The Wife and I. We were happy to oblige.

As far as I am concerned, it was a great day.

Comments:
You're an ignorant idiot. If her condition worsened, I hope your first course of action wouldn't be to laugh to help you "cope and deal with it" as you've spewed previously: USCsuperFan is a moron.

Fool.
 
This is a funny post. It's totally true that when people get sick all they want is to feel better. All they need is to be loved and cared for. Reading your post pretty much made my night! I hope she is feeling better!
 
Quote: "You're an ignorant idiot. If her condition worsened, I hope your first course of action wouldn't be to laugh to help you "cope and deal with it" as you've spewed previously: USCsuperFan is a moron.

Fool."

Don't get your panties in a bunch, Anonymous. If you don't like what I said in a thread, respond to me in that thread and I would be more than willing to discuss it with you.

Furthermore, I take offense to being called "moron", "ignorant idiot", or "fool" by someone who thinks I am not being sensitive enough. (Oh the irony)

If you wanted to call me an "insensitive jerk", then I wouldn't protest.
 
Quote: "This is a funny post. It's totally true that when people get sick all they want is to feel better. All they need is to be loved and cared for. Reading your post pretty much made my night! I hope she is feeling better!"

My daughter is doing great, thanks for asking. Whatever it was that made her sick couldn't even hold her down for a full day. By bedtime she was back to bouncing off the walls again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?