Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

WeAreSC.com

As some of you may know, I spend a considerable amount of time over at WeAreSC.com's football message board. However, recently the Scout.com network determined that a switch had to be made and the old EzBoard site that I have grown to love over the years had to die off.

I'm feeling very nostalgic about the old football message board. It's not that I fear change, or that I want to elicit a spanking from female posters Kitana and uscvball (this is what they are threatening posters with who refuse to move over to the new board - Well, everybody but me, probably because I don't flirt with them since I actually encourage The Wife to read what I post on the message boards). I just like this old site, and I'm sad to see it go.

Since I started posting over 3 years ago, alot of good posters have come and gone, and alot of good threads have come and gone.

Many memories have gone too. It won't be long before there is a new bunch of posters who don't even remember the old system.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?