Friday, July 27, 2007

 

I Just Got My Season Tickets!

To everybody who hasn't received their's, all I can say is:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

(I wanted to go with "Nana Nana Nana" but I wasn't sure how to write that old schoolyard taunt, and my kids' Mexican Grandmother is "Nana" so that made it uncomfortable to me)

Actually, I lied. I only got the email. That means at some point in the next few days I have to show up at my house, and pretend/be forced to spend time with the family in order to be present when the delivery guy takes his sweet ass time showing up.

Ok, I lied again. I love my family and spend as much time with them as I can possible stand to. Even if I make up elaborate excuses just to get away. The more I think about it, the more I'm jonesing to watch "The Great Escape" again.

Comments:
Oh man am I jealous of your season tickets! I used to get them by virtue of dating an alum, but have been unlucky in getting onto the right lists to snag them. Any advice you might have for me (without teasing or singing, preferably) on how to make next season's cut? Do you think Lee Corso and the guys will be there for the Buckeyes? I keep checking the site, and nothing yet today.

Fight on!
 
This is a sports betting forum, you may check it out if you are a successful punter and need a team. Also has an open betting area as a first step to the private section.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?