Friday, July 20, 2007

 

Wow, Has Time Jost Flown By

My wife and I just had our second child, My Boy!, in March. Blog, I'm so sorry I put family first and abandoned you these many months. I won't let it happen again.


My Boy! was born 1 1/2 weeks early, weighed 7 lbs 7 oz, and was 21 inches long. He's now 4 months old and completely off the growth chart for height. Looks like my tall genes have won out over The Wife's short ones.

Most guys project their sons to be a Middle Linebacker when they grow up. I think My Boy! projects as a 5 Star hard-hitting Safety in USC's 2025 Recruiting Class. Of course, this will be Pete Carroll' s best recruiting class ever. And yes, he will be jacked about it.

Comments:
you sound like Peter; "Pumped & Jacked!" :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?